Golf Membership Options
Hawkesbury Golf & Curling Club
Whether you have been golfing your entire life or have just begun to appreciate the game, Hawkesbury offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or call us at (613) 632-8506. We look forward to hearing from you.
Membership OptionsDownload 2014 application
For additional details, do not hesitate to contact the Administration Office (613) 632-8506 or the Pro Shop (613) 632-6441.
- 7-Day Membership
- 5-Day Membership
- 4-Day Membership
- 7-Day After 2:00PM Membership
- 7-Day "Special Membership"
- Intermediate (<40yrs) Membership
- Student Membership
- Junior/Pre-Junior Membership
- Corporate Memberships
- All full 7-Day memberships also include in the price a "PAR group" membership, this is a link to the PAR Site
- An Intermediate member shall ceases to be such on the 31st of December in the year in which he/she attains the age of 40 years. Common share requirements are deferred until transfer to senior membership.
- A Student Member shall cease to be such on the happening of one of the following: 1) on the 31st day of December in the year in which he/she attains the age of twenty-five (25) years, or 2) ceases to be a full-time student in a recognized institute of learning.
- A Junior Member shall cease to be such on the 31st day of December of the year in which he/she attains the age of eighteen (18) years.
- A Pre-Junior must have attained the age of seven(7) years as of May 1st, 2014
- No common share is required. Juniors and Pre-Juniors MUST have a sponsor.