Hawkesbury Golf Course offers a challenging golf outing to all levels of players. The mature, tree linedfairways anddifficult, elevated greens are trademarks of this course that has a reputation of playing much tougher than its length indicates. Course yardage ranges from 5269 yards fromforward teesto 6744 from the Gold tees.
Hawkesbury Golf & Curling Video
Men's / Hommes Ladies / Femmes
Hawkesbury Golf and Curling Score Card:
Rules & Regulations Regulation Of Play
The following regulations are set forth so that each member may fully comprehend the requirements to play the golf course in 4 hours 20 minutes, which includes a stop at the halfway house:
- The starting times provided should be respected unless the member has given at least two hours notice of his/her intention not to play.
- All players are expected to report to the Starter 10 minutes before his/her scheduled tee time in order to retain the tee-off time.
- Players who fail to complete the first nine holes within the allotted time of 2 hours 7 minutes will have reduced time for the canteen.
- Players who fail to present themselves at the 10th tee in 2 hours 15 minutes will result in loss of position.
- These regulations apply to all play, including competitions such as Match Play, Twilight, Sunshine Boys, Ladies Day, Club Championship, etc., where the two-stroke penalty rule Will also be applied.
- All other regulations, including the dress code, courtesy throughout play, soft spikes, replacing divots, using soil provided in containers at the tees to repair damaged sod, fixing ball marks on the greens, etc. continue to apply.
All members will be expected to do whatever is required in order to adhere to these regulations. Any unwillingness to comply will be promptly dealt with by the Golf Disciplinary Committee.
Dress Code on Club PropertyThe purpose of these rules is to provide guidance to all golfers in matters of dress appropriate to the decorum of the club. It is the responsibility of every member, including juniors, to ensure that he or she is fully conversant with and complies with the rules of dress both on and of the course. Members are likewise responsible for ensuring the dress of their guests is fully in accordance with the rules.
Members or guests who are not in compliance with the rules of dress may be asked to change into dress more appropriate or, failing to do so, to leave Club premises.
Suitable dress is required on course and practice areas at all times. The following items are prohibited:
1 Any type of jeans.
2 Rugby, sweat or jogging pants or shorts.
3 T-shirts, muscle shirts, scoop neck T-shirts or tank tops.
4 Hats or visors in the dining room.
Rain Check Policy
We will only issue "rain checks" under the following conditions:- The couse has been closed for more than 30min due to thunder and lightning ONLY
- The course has been closed for more than 30min due to unplayable conditions caused by rain*
* The unplayability of the course if determined by the club staff
Complaints may be brought to the attention of the VICE-PRESIDENT-MEMBER CUSTOMER SERVICE, Alex Horvath.